Requests are periods of time that Members enter into MESH AI before scheduling is done so that the Administrator or MESH Autoscheduler know when they should or should not get Shifts. that Requests are created by Members (or Administrators on behalf of Members), and usually require the Administrator's approval. There are five types of standard Requests:
- Vacation: a Member must not receive any Shifts in this period. But any vacation time is pro-rated for any Shift-equalization Rules so that they won't get extra Shifts elsewhere in the Schedule.
- Cannot Work: a Member must not receive any Shifts in this period. They will receive more Shifts elsewhere in the schedule to satisfy equalization rules.
- Must Work: a Member must receive at least one Shift during this period
- Prefer not to work: a Member should not receive any Shifts in this period, if possible. These do not require Administrator approval.
- Prefer to work: a Member should receive at least one Shift in this period, if possible. These do not require Administrator approval.
Mesh AI allows for custom requests. You can now determine how many you have and what titles you need.