1. You should have received an email that will look like the image below.
2. If you have not been on the system before, follow the ‘Sign up first’ link. Make sure that you open the MESH AI Registration page using a recently updated web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. If you are using Internet Explorer, ensure that you are using at least Internet Explorer 11. Outdated web browsers are not supported by MESH AI.
3. Enter your information on the Registration screen as seen below. Note, if you wish to use an email address that is different than the email address that you received your invitation at, you will have a couple extra steps at the end of this process. (Note, if you set your time zone incorrectly, Events may appear at the wrong times in MESH AI.)
4. Once you create an account, you will be sent an activation email with a link to prove that you own the email address you signed up with (see picture below). Sometimes this email is sent to Spam folders. If you do not receive an activation email, contact MESH AI support.
5. After activating, please log in. On the left, you should see the invitation(s) to the Teams you were invited to (see picture below). Clicking ‘Join’ will connect you with that Team.
If you do not see any invitations, you likely did not sign up with the email that you were invited with. That’s ok! Go back to the original invitation email and click ‘Join the Team’ this will associate the invitation with your newly created account.
If you have any trouble with any of these steps, please contact MESH AI support! We’re here to help.